A Cyberpunk JRPG
“The Solares Construct” What is it? Why are people willing to kill to get it back? These questions and more shall be answered in this thrilling digital entertainment product.
Jack Move is a Cyberpunk roleplaying game in the vein of old Sqaresoft greats like Final Fantasy VI and VII, players take the role of a hacker tasked with solving a mystery after a run of the mill “data raid” goes wrong.
- “VHS era” cyberpunk world
- Neon. Rain. Cityscapes.
- Gritty story
- Play as a hacker, fight an evil mega-corp
- Cyberspace decks
- Configure the loadout for your sweet cyberspace deck. Software, RAM and firewalls!
- Random Turn-based battles
- Because everyone loves random battles, right?
- Lovely pixel art
- …with fancy modern lighting!
- Wicked soundtrack
- Music by cult Drum and Bass producer Fracture
Jack Move is currently in development and is not yet available to play.
Design, art and programming by Edd Parris. Music by Fracture.
Made with Unity.